Prices Shown Are Per Night
Please note: Due to our intention for the property to change hands, we are currently only able to take bookings up until the end of October 2019.
Single in house: £37 -£60
Double or twin in house: £68-83
Ensuite- Single/Double: £60-83
Triple in house: £85-95
Single in cabin per person (up to 5 mixed sharing): £24
Single in Yurt / Unidome / Healing Cabin: £37
Double in Yurt / Unidome / Healing Cabin: £60
All above is inclusive of breakfast (Superfood Smoothie, muesli, cereals, hemp/rice/soya milk, soya yogurt, dried and fresh fruit & herb tea).
In order maintain the sanctity of the space and for everything to run smoothly and harmoniously we have a few guidelines we ask guests to respect:
* We are a yoga retreat and respect the precept of ahimsa (non-violence), and therefore request that any food brought onto the premises must be strictly vegetarian.
This means food free from animal ingredients, ie no meat, fish, eggs, or their derivatives.
Please ask for more details if required.
* We have a shoe free policy within the house and structures.
* We ask that guests do not smoke or drink alcohol in the house and garden.
Illegal / recreational drugs are also not permitted here.
* We also have a 10pm curfew for arrivals and in the public spaces within the centre.
The front door is locked at 10pm. If you are staying here and wish to come in later we can arrange for you to have the code to the front door. People staying in the shared cabin must be in by 11pm latest so as not to disturb the other guests.
* All bookings require a 50% deposit which is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
* Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice carry 100% payment for the cancelled accommodation.