A Mayan tradition comes to Glastonbury
10th February 19:00-21:00
We sing ancestral chants from Latin America, allowing the cacao and the songs deep into your heart.
Everyone is invited, specially those who are walking their path into love by healing old wounds, this is a ceremony which connects you with love , kindness and forgiveness, with others and with yourself.
This type of healing with ceremonial cacao is for those who want:
• Realign with the intelligence and wisdom of the heart.
• Recognize what is stagnant and heal it.
• Accelerate and activate your self awareness.
• Let go and heal that which no longer serves you.
• Having a clearer mind, increasing focus and alertness, immune system.
• Increase and regulates your sexual energy, reduce stress levels.
• Increase your energy and enthusiasm by being in a higher mood.
• And for all those people who wish to activate the wisdom of the heart to heal it and expand it in a loving vibration, to follow our soul purpose!
This Ceremonial Cacao is the origin of chocolate, a native seed from México (it was used by Aztecs, Mayans and the ancient cultures of Latin America, in some of them it was their coin)that contains the balance of components and ideal energies that stimulate that union of the spirit and the vibration of the heart.
WHAT TO BRING:
Blanket, comfortable clothes and a bottle of water. Those who attend please eat a good breakfast and not eat two hours before the ceremony. Avoid coffee during the day, if you can it is recommended. Drink herbal tea without caffeine and do not consume any other stimulants.