Crystal Bowl Light Journey
Sunday, 2 February 2020 from 14:22-16:30
Coming together to dive deep & Celebrate in the name of Divine Love ♡
To unite as one collective heart field ♡
Dedicated to the greater good, benefit & liberation of All life everywhere ♡
This is the prayer, this is our song!
Opening with a merry meet sharing circle ♡
Warming up the body with some shakti shaking, breathwork, mantras & sounding ♡
Together entering into deeper inner space harmonics with the crystal singing bowls and sacred ceremony of sound ♡
My name is Sara Goldy born in the rising age of Aquarius.
My pure intent for humanity is to Love & serve as a channel of Light
For the highest good, healing & upliftment for all existence.
Bringing the children of God home to the Heart ♡
Crystal bowl Light Matrix Journey
Open to All
A Mayan tradition comes to Glastonbury
10th February 19:00-21:00
We sing ancestral chants from Latin America, allowing the cacao and the songs deep into your heart.
Everyone is invited, specially those who are walking their path into love by healing old wounds, this is a ceremony which connects you with love , kindness and forgiveness, with others and with yourself.
This type of healing with ceremonial cacao is for those who want:
• Realign with the intelligence and wisdom of the heart.
• Recognize what is stagnant and heal it.
• Accelerate and activate your self awareness.
• Let go and heal that which no longer serves you.
• Having a clearer mind, increasing focus and alertness, immune system.
• Increase and regulates your sexual energy, reduce stress levels.
• Increase your energy and enthusiasm by being in a higher mood.
• And for all those people who wish to activate the wisdom of the heart to heal it and expand it in a loving vibration, to follow our soul purpose!
This Ceremonial Cacao is the origin of chocolate, a native seed from México (it was used by Aztecs, Mayans and the ancient cultures of Latin America, in some of them it was their coin)that contains the balance of components and ideal energies that stimulate that union of the spirit and the vibration of the heart.
WHAT TO BRING:
Blanket, comfortable clothes and a bottle of water. Those who attend please eat a good breakfast and not eat two hours before the ceremony. Avoid coffee during the day, if you can it is recommended. Drink herbal tea without caffeine and do not consume any other stimulants.